Wednesday, September 11, 2013

canmake perfect stylist eyes in shade 05



Hi all. I bought this little palette after many months of wanting it and broke down and bought it off of eBay. Granted, it may not seem like a *big* purchase (14 bucks with like $2 shipping?) but with my budget the way it is it sure feels big. :x That's what she said! Anyway, I am a tad let down because I ordered Shade 01 in Sweet Pink. I am a BIG pink eyeshadow wearer and it's hard to find pink eyeshadow in the states! And instead of receiving Sweet Pink I got Shade 05? Which I have no idea what the fuck the shade is even called because I can't find it anywhere on the Internet, it was like limited edition or something. I actually like the colors but it wasn't what I ordered. I contacted the seller and they haven't said anything to me yet....grrr. I'm not about to send it back for a refund because it would just cost more time and money. The seller is in Japan so I'm just going to use it up. It cutes up my makeup bag anyway so whatever. 


The packaging is very cute and compact, not very sturdy since Canmake is a drugstore brand in Japan. But I love how it comes with all the shades I use on a daily basis. You've got a cream colored base, two shimmery shades one of which is a champagne color and the other rose. It also has a dark brown which states on the packaging is supposed to be the liner, but I need more definition. It looked pretty and natural, I just like to be a little more dramatic when it comes to eyeliner. AND it has a glitter shade, marked "Jewel Topping". You know I am all about that glitter. 


They go on VERY silky and actually lasted throughout my entire sweaty 6 hour shift at the restaurant. Don't let the fact that it's a drugstore brand fool you, their staying power is no joke. 


This is my everyday eye look. You probably can't see it very well but I always line my lower lash line with a glitter eyeshadow and pat the glitter on my inner corners. ^-^


At the end of the day, would I repurchase this? Most definitely! I think the packaging has a little something to do with it though. I'm such a sucker for packaging, it does not even matter to me if the product is bad. :x  But these eyeshadows are excellent quality and would make a nice little addition to your vanity! 


xoxo Lara 




1 comment:

  1. sounds interesting! The colours are so lovely <3 And you look cute with that makeup :3

    xx cherrykuma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete